Student Loan Refinancing
Student loan refinancing can help individuals with existing federal or private loans consolidate under a single lender, lower their interest rate, change their original loan terms, and save money.
Earnest is a technology company using cutting-edge data science, smarter design, and software automation to rebuild financial services. With a mission to empower people with the financial capital they need to live better lives, Earnest’s lending products are built for a new generation seeking to reach life’s milestones. The company uses data and technology to understand every applicant’s unique financial story and offer the lowest possible rates.
Earnest’s exclusive offer via CalBar Connect links when you refinance your student loans:
- Cash Back Bonus*: CalBar Connect attorneys (California licensed attorneys) can receive $250 cash back bonus.
- Cash Back Bonus*: CLA Members can receive $300 cash back bonus.
- Lower Rates: Earnest goes beyond credit scores. They review savings patterns and take the time to consider each applicant’s unique situation to deliver personalized rates and terms.
- Flexible Terms With Precision Pricing: Earnest offers a unique feature called Precision Pricing, allowing clients to customize their payments to their own budget rather than predetermined 5, 10, 15, or 20-year terms.
- In-House, Lifetime Service: Earnest makes managing loans easy and straightforward. Unlike other lenders, they provide in-house servicing and don’t pass clients off to third-party loan servicers. Instead, clients have access to an on-site customer support team and self-serve dashboards for the life of their loan.
- Hardship Assistance and No Fees: Earnest has no prepayment, origination, or disbursement fees. We forgive loans in all cases of death or total and permanent disability. You can also request loan deferment and forbearance in cases of unemployment, illness, and financial or other hardship.
- Two-Minute Rate Check: Clients can get a rate estimate on our site in under 2 minutes, which won’t affect their credit score or put them under any obligation.
* Earnest Bonus Offer Disclosure: Terms and conditions apply. To qualify for this Earnest Welcome Bonus offer: 1) you must not currently be an Earnest client, or have received an Earnest bonus in the past, 2) you must submit a completed student loan refinancing application through the designated CalBar Connect link; 3) you must provide a valid email address and a valid checking account number during the application process; and 4) your loan must be fully disbursed. The bonus will be automatically transmitted to your checking account after the final disbursement. There is a limit of one bonus per borrower. The CLA Cash Back Bonus and CalBar Connect Cash Back Bonus offers cannot be combined. If you are a CLA Member and a CAlBar Connect attorney, only the CLA Cash Back Bonus offer will apply. This offer is not valid for current Earnest clients who refinance their existing Earnest loans, clients who have previously received a bonus, or with any other bonus offers received from Earnest. Bonus cannot be issued to residents in KY, MA, or MI.
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT OR TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION IN RESPONSE TO THIS OFFER.