Secure File-Sharing and Storage
CLA members and CalBar Connect attorneys can now use the legal industry’s leading tool to protect files from hacking, unauthorized access or ransomware attacks during in-office, remote or hybrid work situations.
AXEL Go is also a defensible and easy-to-use option to collect evidence while preserving metadata. For smaller document collections and loose files, AXEL Go eliminates the need for costly forensic examiners.
Recently integrated with Microsoft Outlook and Clio, AXEL Go is a decentralized cloud storage and file-sharing application built for small to medium-sized legal teams who need a convenient and secure way to collect, store and share their files.
The innovative mobile, desktop, and web application features:
- Secure Fetch – Request important files from others privately and securely. Recipients don’t even need an AXEL Go account to send any number of files or volume of data back to you.
- Secure Storage – Store your sensitive files without anyone else having access to them. Not even AXEL has access to your decryption keys.
- Secure Sharing – Quickly share any size file safely from AXEL Go’s mobile, web or desktop application to anyone in the world using AXEL’s decentralized network of global servers.
With AXEL Go’s industry-leading security features, strengthening your firm’s digital security has never been simpler.
So, how does AXEL Go keep your files safe?
First, AXEL Go uses a system of decentralized server nodes. This means every time a user sends data through AXEL Go, the data is split up into tiny pieces and scattered throughout hundreds of decentralized server nodes. So even if a hacker compromises a node, they still can’t access the complete file. This process keeps your data whole for you, but fragmented and useless to cybercriminals.
Next, AXEL Go features AES 256-bit encryption, the same encryption technology the NSA uses for its top-secret information. In fact, it would take the world’s most powerful supercomputer billions of years to force its way through AXEL Go’s encryption technology.
Finally, AXEL Go uses blockchain technology to authenticate all activity on the platform. Put together, it’s the best-kept secret for legal professionals. With AXEL Go, CLA members and CalBar Connect attorneys have a new partner to help organize and protect your most vital files.
CalBar Connect Benefits include:
- CLA Members get a 14-day trial of AXEL Go “Premium.” Plus you will receive 20% off monthly or yearly subscription plans after the trial ends or you can continue for free with the AXEL Go “Basic” plan.
- California attorneys all get a free AXEL Go “Basic” plan.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Email today to schedule a demo