You are GUARANTEED acceptance.
NO medical exams. NO long forms. NO driving history. NO hassles.
For less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day, the State Bar of California-Sponsored Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) Plan can boost your family’s financial security by up to $500,000.00 if you’re seriously injured or die as a result of a covered accident.
An accidental injury can be severe enough to prevent you from doing the work you do every day. Unfortunately, such an injury can easily happen to anyone. What if you experience the loss of your hand or leg following an automobile accident? Could you continue to work?
That’s where Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance comes in. This insurance provides you with a benefit for a covered accidental injury or accidental death. This benefit is paid in addition to any health insurance benefits you might receive.
- Choice of benefit amounts
- 24-hour coverage at economical group rates—anywhere in the world
- Benefits paid directly to the insured or their beneficiary
- Coverage also available for your spouse or domestic partner and dependent children
- Offered as a fringe benefit to employees of members and the employees’ families
- More than 12 extra benefits that may be payable in addition to the coverage amount.
As a California Attorney in good standing with the State Bar of California and under age 70, you are guaranteed acceptance for up to $500,000, payable for a covered accident, with no health questions or medical exam. Your spouse and children can be covered for a percentage of your chosen benefit. The plan also provides benefits to your family for education, child care and elder care assistance.
Visit our webpage to apply or learn more about AD&D Coverage or call 1-800-343-0132.