The ABA Retirement Funds Program (the “Program”), was specifically created for law firms and organizations in the legal community nearly 60 years ago. The Program offers a fully bundled, turnkey, administratively-streamlined retirement solution that is unique in the benefits industry: there is no other program of our kind in this country for the specific benefit of law professionals. The Program gives law firms, plan administrators, and participants the ability to sleep well knowing that investment responsibility and fiduciary duties are being handled by leaders in the industry. Through our purposeful innovation, we provide an investment platform with options to allow for optimal choice and flexibility for plan participants and a fully bundled service model, custom-designed to meet the unique needs of law firms. The Program offers all of this at a competitive price for firms of all sizes, including Solo Practitioners.
- Oversight – The Program offers comprehensive fiduciary protection
- Investments – The Program’s investment platform offers investment options that satisfy all types of investors
- The Program is available to firms of all sizes, even solo practitioners
- Services – The quality of the Program’s service is why it has a 99% client retention rate
- Cost and Fees – The Program has been delivering this member benefit to the legal community for nearly 60 years at an affordable price that the firm never has to negotiate
- The only retirement plans the Program manages are for law firms and organizations in the legal community and currently, this includes over 4,000 plans and 37,000 participants with over $5.5 billion in assets (as of December 31, 2019)
Every law professional should be able to achieve a dignified retirement. And the Program encourages all legal professionals to look into this valuable member benefit to see how it can help their firm better plan for a secure retirement.